Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! Here you will find sneak peeks from my sessions, which are a big part of what my blog is all about. You will also find any new products I have to offer, information, fun facts, clothing ideas and so on. Don't forget to leave comments too! You can also get ideas for your session from here as well.

If you have any questions about anything, please be sure to use the "contact me" button and let me know!


Saturday, May 12, 2007

POTD - Weather

We had a severe thunderstorm. Then around 7:00 p.m. it all stopped and I could see a weird orange glow. So I grabbed my camera and this is what the sky looked like. Then over to the left a ways the black was gone and the sky was pinkish, it was pretty eery! I took quite a few photos but I liked the ones with the trees in it for some reason, what do you think?

4 comments:

cristina said...

Wow, I just realized that this week was 'weather' week...Hmmmmmm, I'm 'that' behind kwim?

I love both of your shots...so much color...plus it looks pretty menacing...TFS!

Sara said...

I like the framing of the trees as well. I like sky shots, and sometimes nothing but sky is cool too, but- I almost always prefer something framing instead.
Those are some wild colors. Good for you for capturing it!

Trisha said...

Wow! Sort of Storybook like...Every time I see awesome skies like this...I either don't have a camera handy, or it's gone by the time I get my camera ready LoL-

Amy said...

That sounds eerie! Great shots and I definitely like the trees in them.