Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! Here you will find sneak peeks from my sessions, which are a big part of what my blog is all about. You will also find any new products I have to offer, information, fun facts, clothing ideas and so on. Don't forget to leave comments too! You can also get ideas for your session from here as well.

If you have any questions about anything, please be sure to use the "contact me" button and let me know!


Thursday, May 3, 2007

POTD - Outside the World of Photography

I am a die hard Yankee fan!!!! So from end of April through October I watch baseball almost every night and every weekend. Now I've got my DH addicted to watching too. He never watched sports on TV and now he's putting the game on before I do LOL! I just love sports, can't help it!

This was a tough shoot. This is the second game tonight of their double header. I don't have very good lighting in my living room. I tried everything so I had to resort to using the flash. Of course that caused a huge line across the screen on the second shot. I really would have liked the second shot the best because Giambi's got his head down and the NY is showing on his helmet along with his number.


7 comments:

Trisha said...

LoL I'm not a baseball fan at all, but give me a good NFL game and I'm good!

Fun pictures! Mine of the TV never turn out LoL-

Amy said...

These pictures are fun! I LOVE baseball, my older brother has played as long as I can remember and I always went. I used to watch the mets with him on the TV, good times!

Michelle said...

ok, i don't see a line on my screen. i think these look great! i don't watch sports on tv-just what ever the kids are playing. have fun cheering your team on!

Sara said...

:) Is there any other team out there like the Yankees?

Mom2Drew said...

Taking pictures of TV/computer screens are so difficult. You did well and I don't see the lines across the screen at all. Way to go and hey...may i borrow that TV for a while?

Joanne Fowler said...

Great job, it's hard to get good pics of screens! So I suppose we'll see more Baseball from you these next few months? :)

Dar Kaso said...

These are great shots off the TV, very cool!