Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! Here you will find sneak peeks from my sessions, which are a big part of what my blog is all about. You will also find any new products I have to offer, information, fun facts, clothing ideas and so on. Don't forget to leave comments too! You can also get ideas for your session from here as well.

If you have any questions about anything, please be sure to use the "contact me" button and let me know!


Sunday, May 27, 2007

POTD - Things I Can't Live Without

This is my car and it is swwweeeet! DD and I do a lot of running with this baby with all the skating lessons and cheerleading practices, not to mention the shopping trips. So right now we can't live without it! Because of all the running around we do and the price of gas, we traded in my SUV for the G6. I love it. It's got all kinds of bells and whistles, more than I even know how to use.

I took these in full sun and it was tough with all the glare, not to mention I was blocked in the driveway and the house is in the background to make it even uglier LOL.
I wish I didn't cut off the bottom of the pontiac symbol and got a little less DOF on this one. It was a little tight even with my 50mm.

6 comments:

Sue said...

Cute car - I don't think I've seen one before :) I hope it gets good gas mileage!

Michelle said...

looks like a fun ride! i need to seriously consider trading in my van....great takes!

Mom2Drew said...

I have a love affair with my JEEP, so I can appreicate the car shots. This looks like a really luxurious ride.

April Ziegler said...

I thought of taking my car too but every one I took looked too snapshotty to me. You did a great job w/ yours... I really like the last one!

Trisha said...

Gotta love cars!

Heather said...

HAHA! LOL! I am cracking up! You took my idea;) I really was gonna post my car this week bc I practically live in it. And we did the same thing....traded in my QX56 for the M35 and I am loving the gas milage and it's so much fun! Isn't it fun to drive a car after being in an SUV for so long:) Love it!! Love your car too Very Nice:)