Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! Here you will find sneak peeks from my sessions, which are a big part of what my blog is all about. You will also find any new products I have to offer, information, fun facts, clothing ideas and so on. Don't forget to leave comments too! You can also get ideas for your session from here as well.

If you have any questions about anything, please be sure to use the "contact me" button and let me know!


Tuesday, May 29, 2007

POTD - Things I Can't Live Without

I can say that this is something I absolutely cannot live without. I have tried to get off the stuff a few times but I can't do it. I love it! I'm hooked now on McDonald's Vanilla iced coffees and I like Dunkin' Donuts iced latte lite's too. Oh and let's not forget at Christmas time I have to go to Starbucks and get the Eggnog lattes! So obviously pictures of coffee are not the most interesting so I decided to try some actions on them below. This is one of my favorite mugs I got it at Starbucks in England. And yes all my coffee mugs are monsterous!

This is obviously like a sketch type action.
This one is called lizard skin but I think it looks like football texture.

9 comments:

Michelle said...

i'm right there with you on the addiction! i try to cut back every few weeks and then i start right back in! LOL! love what you did with these!

April Ziegler said...

I looooove coffee! I've tried to break the addiction too =) Great job w/ the dof on these!

Trisha said...

I also have the coffee addiction (average 2 pots a day or a caffiene headache!! Not good...I know...)I love that Starbucks mug...I wanna go to England and get one haha. I have one from Chicago exactly like that (except that it says Chicago & has the skyline) and love it cause it's SO big...99% of my coffee cups are that big actually LoL-
I love the play that looks sketched by the way! Fun!

Tera Fraley said...

Very cool, I love the sketch one. Of course cant live without coffee!

amazing grace said...

Very fun!!! I love my Starbucks mugs like that---I have Dallas, Tapei, and Italy. Your sketch action is pretty fun, too!

gotta love starbucks!!!

Teri said...

Cool effect on the lizard texture.

~JustJulie~ said...

The actions you ran are fun. I really like the sketch one. I'm not a coffee person, but I have my Pepsi addiction.

Mom2Drew said...

Oooo, super fun-fun-FUN!! Love that mug, love the DOF and I share your love for the eggnog lattes, but my all time favorite is that pumpkin one at Thanksgiving time.

Heather said...

I really like that sketch action, That's neat, I think you could hang that in your kitchen:) I love Coffee as well, but ever since I got my one cuper I stay away from Starbucks:) I'm so lazy, I'd rather stay home and curl up on the couch;)