Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! Here you will find sneak peeks from my sessions, which are a big part of what my blog is all about. You will also find any new products I have to offer, information, fun facts, clothing ideas and so on. Don't forget to leave comments too! You can also get ideas for your session from here as well.

If you have any questions about anything, please be sure to use the "contact me" button and let me know!


Saturday, May 19, 2007

POTD - Emotional Attachment

He's another one of my emotional attachments! We met at a local fundraiser. I wasn't ready for a relationship. He said he'd change my mind. I said he won't! He said, I will. I said, cocky. He said, no confident. LOL! Well. . .he did. Two years later we headed to Vegas with family in tow and got married. We've done so much together in such a short period of time. I'm a scrapbooker and I have a list of 100 Things To Do in a Lifetime and I've accomplished a lot of them with Mike. Traveled to Arizona and rode a hot air balloon; went to London and saw Big Ben; Paris and saw the Eiffel Tower. Deep sea fishing in New Hampshire. I've always wanted to see the Monster Mile at Dover (nascar race) -did it. Well, I guess you get the idea. This man showed me it's ok to love again.
I know this top photo isn't the best but I like the look on his face -- mental note USE YOUR REFLECTOR!!!! LOL!


7 comments:

Heather said...

Nice pictures, and I love the story behind it....I'm sucker for a happy ending:)PS Is it just me or does he resemble the "Oh so famous Mr. Sandra Bullock???:)

Sue said...

Probably doesn't hurt that he is handsome too! Really awesome that you truely "live it u!" I think its very inspirational. What wonderful places you have been adn together the memories - beautiful.

Melissa said...

Heather - you think he looks like Jesse James? I never really thought about it. I'll have to pay attention next time I see him on TV. LOL!

Michelle said...

what great shots of a wonderful man. gotta love it when they actually know what they're talking about! great post.

Mom2Drew said...

I was just in Vegas:) That's awesome! I like the bike pics and the BnW conversions. I betcha he won't mind these either, they are mighty flattering;)

Me said...

I am overwhelmed with your journaling. I must be pms'ing because you got me all weepy. I need to make a list of 100 things to do. Great shots.

Sara said...

The last pic is my favorite. What a great story you have.