Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! Here you will find sneak peeks from my sessions, which are a big part of what my blog is all about. You will also find any new products I have to offer, information, fun facts, clothing ideas and so on. Don't forget to leave comments too! You can also get ideas for your session from here as well.

If you have any questions about anything, please be sure to use the "contact me" button and let me know!


Sunday, May 13, 2007

POTD - Emotional Attachment

Schyler made this for me at school. Emotional Attachment? Heck yah! So emotional I cried reading some of the sentences and others I laughed so hard I started crying (specifically #7 & #2). I LOVE stuff like this! I will keep this card forever just like all the others she has made me. It's so interesting to read what she actually feels and to understand where she is coming from with the things I do as a "Mom". Now I know she really does appreciate all the effort I put into her learning her spelling words, etc. (which can be very stressful at times because she struggles so much in school).

Here is what the card says:

Top 10 Reasons Why I Love My Mom: 10. I love my Mom because she reads me my homework. 9. I love my Mom because she helps me with my math and my spelling words. 8. I love my Mom when she makes me laugh by because she tells jokes. 7. I love my Mom because she taught me how to clean the floor on hands and knees. 6. I love to hear my Mom sing songs. 5. I love my Mom because she finds time to play with me. 4. I know my Mom cares because she loves me. 3. I know my Mom is smart because she works for a lawyer. 2. I love my Mom because she works so hard at telling me what to do. 1. I love my Mom because she's the BEST MOM EVER!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

so sweet! i have a huge box of mementos like this and i treasure every one of them! great post

Sue said...

That is so sweet. I love getting little gifts from the kids they make at school. My girls can't write yet, but they color and are always so happy to give me my surprise from school. Glad you had a Happy Mother's Day :) That card is priceless :)

Kathy said...

Precious!

Amy said...

That is so cute! I love how you work so hard at telling her what to do!

Patti said...

This is so gorgeous. I love soem of her sentences - the way kids think always cracks me up.