Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! Here you will find sneak peeks from my sessions, which are a big part of what my blog is all about. You will also find any new products I have to offer, information, fun facts, clothing ideas and so on. Don't forget to leave comments too! You can also get ideas for your session from here as well.

If you have any questions about anything, please be sure to use the "contact me" button and let me know!


Wednesday, May 2, 2007

POTD - Outside the World of Photography

My job. . .I'm a legal secretary. I have been working for the same couple of guys for 19 years now - this month! I started working for them when I was 18 years old. It's a great place to work . . . almost like having another family. They take very good care of me and I couldn't ask for better bosses.

You'll note the plastic on a lot of the books. We really don't use them anymore because we do most of our research on the computer with Law Desk. So. . . here's another huge part of my life outside the world of photography!

9 comments:

Heather Taylor Photography said...

Very cool shot! Love the tilt and the DOF!

Trisha said...

Great comp on this shot! And I didn't comment on yesterday's post, but I love that 2nd baseball pic! Very neat shot!

Amy said...

Really great shot! I took a business law class in college, man was that tough!

Michelle said...

love your DOF! how great to have a job you really like...lucky you!

Sue said...

That's really cool. How amazing to find a place you love to work and to have stayed there 19 years! Kudos :)

Mom2Drew said...

This is very interesting...I bet your job is full of interesting stuff! I like the composition of this shot and the uniformity. Thanks for sharing.

amazing grace said...

what a fun shot!!! i like the dof!

jen said...

Great shot of an otherwise boring bookcase! You made it look interesting!

robin said...

Wow, you are a very loyal employee! They are lucky to have you! I love to have lots of books around - it makes me feel so smart!
Love the angle and "orderliness" of this shot.