Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! Here you will find sneak peeks from my sessions, which are a big part of what my blog is all about. You will also find any new products I have to offer, information, fun facts, clothing ideas and so on. Don't forget to leave comments too! You can also get ideas for your session from here as well.

If you have any questions about anything, please be sure to use the "contact me" button and let me know!


Sunday, May 20, 2007

POTD - Pets

This is Fuzz a/k/a Fuzzwinkle, Fuzzy, Fraidy Cat (she runs if you run around the house or rustle bags) and the Cat Burglar (she steals Schyler hair ties, baby doll clothes, socks and jewelry every chance she gets)! She is the baby of the family and she is my DH pride and joy! Me. . .I'm not a cat lover at all but I guess she's alright. Everytime you open the cupboard door she runs and jumps on the chair to see if you are getting her a can of food. She's a lover in the morning and at bedtime but she does not want to be held at all before or after either of those times.

9 comments:

Michelle said...

awww....cute kittie! i love that one of her peeking out from the chair. great captures!

Kathy said...

Good captures. I wish our cat only wanted to be held at times of the day. Count yourself lucky!

Trisha said...

She's cute...even though I'm not a cat person either LoL- I'm highly allergic, so I just can't love the cats as I can the dogs! Great pictures of her!

Heather said...

She's cute, I like the chair one. It's so much fun to see all the pets:)

Mom2Drew said...

Awe...look at that first one, how she's peeking out, looking so innocent. Very cute.

Sue said...

I really like that first one best. Beautiful capture of her eyes :) I miss having cats, but dh is allergic :(

Joanne Fowler said...

Aww cute kitty! These are cool shots! You are inspiring me for my kitty's "shoot" this week! LOL

Amy said...

What a cute little cat, love the one of her peaking through the chair!

Jan said...

Oh my goodness. The one of the kitty peeking out from the chair is precious!