Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! Here you will find sneak peeks from my sessions, which are a big part of what my blog is all about. You will also find any new products I have to offer, information, fun facts, clothing ideas and so on. Don't forget to leave comments too! You can also get ideas for your session from here as well.

If you have any questions about anything, please be sure to use the "contact me" button and let me know!


Thursday, May 24, 2007

POTD - Pets & I"VE BEEN TAGGED!

I'm running out of pets. . .but this is Kaiser he was our pet for 2 months while DSD found an apartment she could have him at. He is such a good dog (of course I'm pretty partial to Rott's believe it or not they are very trainable and loveable). He's only 8 months old but weighs about 75 lbs. , so I'm sure he'll get bigger. I had trained him that whenever I say he's being a good boy he checks my right hand for a treat. So of course the whole time I'm taking his photos he's getting anxious, because I haven't given him his treat! Now he's losing interest because I haven't given him his treat and he's not doing this for nothing!
Here he's looking at DD like do you have it?Ok, it's going to be a while I'd better sit down for a minute. . . which leads to my "tag" photo. I'm hoping you all see the humor in the shot after this one. Without knowing the story, you'd definitely have a whole different thought process. Everytime I see that picture though I crack right up. LOL

Here it is! He could not wait any longer and as soon as I crouched down to him (to take another shot) he jumped right at me! I hit the button and jumped out of the way so he didn't knock me over. I don't know if he was excited because I got on his level, he does have a bad habit of jumping on you when he's excited. OR if he was just like lady will you PLEASE give me my darn treat! Unfortuantely my focus fell on his legs because I jerked when I saw him jump at me LOL!

Now I'm going to tag Julie (~JustJulie~), seeing she came up with this fun game! I guess I'll change it too - show us a then and now photo. A photo when you first started shooting and one now with all your hard work and practice!

10 comments:

Michelle said...

love these photos! he is such a cute dog and that last photo is great! glad you managed to catch it!

Debra said...

these are great...i can definately see the humor in the last... looks like he wanted a little loving...

Me said...

I am in love with your dog. He is simply magnificent. I really think you have some great shots here...canvas worthy.

Jan said...

Beautiful shots--they have lots of contrast and the colors are great. Way to get him to pose for ya!

Heather said...

Oh that was great! I LMBO t that. and I would've move to for sure:) I like your idea for the next tag, cool:)

Melissa said...

It's funny you mentioned that momstime on 2peas, I've considered getting the first one done in a canvas for my DSD (he's her dog) for a christmas gift. She LOVES this dog. He goes everywhere with her, that's why we ended up with him for 2 months. My DH hated to see her have to give him up.

Amy said...

Love these! He is so beautiful and you can tell he is such a nice dog. Love the first one and the one where he jumped, lol. Great shots.

Tori said...

He's a beautiful dog! And you're right... that last one is pretty funny!

amazing grace said...

great pics!!! the last one is funny and a bit scary...:)

i like the 3rd one too.

Trisha said...

Haha that"s hilarious! Even though its out of focus I love it! esp hearing the story behind it!