Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! Here you will find sneak peeks from my sessions, which are a big part of what my blog is all about. You will also find any new products I have to offer, information, fun facts, clothing ideas and so on. Don't forget to leave comments too! You can also get ideas for your session from here as well.

If you have any questions about anything, please be sure to use the "contact me" button and let me know!


Thursday, June 28, 2007

POTD - Textures

DD and I were just leaving the ballfield and they started letting off fireworks and I just so happened to have my camera with me! I've never tried this before but I remember reading about how to shoot them. Unfortunately, I didn't have a tripod with me so I did have to hand hold these. Some have noticeable camera shake and others aren't so noticeable. This was actually pretty fun to do and I can't wait to try this again!
Do you see any camera shake in these two?
I love the reds in this one!
Here is DD watching the fireworks through the sunroof of my car.
Here is one you can definitely see the camera shake.
I like that you can see the smoke in this one. I took a ton of these but only looked at the finale ones so far. Let me know what you think. Looking for any cc you want to give!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

these are great! the handshake doewn't really bother me...kind of adds to the shot. great color too!

Me said...

I like the hand shake. It makes ordinary fireworks look COOL!!!!

Sue said...

I just love that first one ~ all the colors and I really like the composition of the picture too :)