Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! Here you will find sneak peeks from my sessions, which are a big part of what my blog is all about. You will also find any new products I have to offer, information, fun facts, clothing ideas and so on. Don't forget to leave comments too! You can also get ideas for your session from here as well.

If you have any questions about anything, please be sure to use the "contact me" button and let me know!


Tuesday, June 12, 2007

POTD - 6/13/07

No fire shots today, just more of our beach trip. Although my legs felt like they were on fire when we left. Got a little too much sun watching DD swim. This beach has an amusement park and DD was dying to try out the bumper boats. Unfortunately, there was only one other boat to bump with, but she enjoyed it anyway. Here's a few of them bumping.

I just had to post this shot I got of the tourists LOL! I have no idea why they were both turned looking at me. The little boy giggled the whole time! He loved it! So DH see's this one and gives me the why look? So I said I was the decoy, well I'm keeping them occupied, "S" can sneak attack (sorry just my competitive nature) LOL! I actually like that you can see her in the background heading their way.

14 comments:

Michelle said...

LOL! decoy! these are great shots-i love the color and the stop action you caught. what lens were you using?

Amy Covey said...

Love the splash of water in these! Looks like lots of fun!!

Heather Tracy Photography said...

Awesome action! I love the look on her face when she rams them!

Itworksforbobbi said...

Great action shots - and the last shot is fantastic!

Sue said...

Those are so fun! I totaly want to go on water bumper cars - great colors too.

Amy said...

Looks like fun! Love the water spraying esp. in the second shot! Great job.

amazing grace said...

I loved these when I was a kid! such fun! love your series of shots and the decoy shot is hilarious!

leah

Jan said...

LOL about the other people looking at you--really funny!! I love the look on her face when she's bumping the other boat--priceless!

Heather said...

Funny! I like that you can see her too:) And the bumpimg one with the water splashing up is eally nice!

Tori said...

OMGosh... those look like SOOOO much fun!!! Love these shots, especially the second one where they are bumping into each other!

April Ziegler said...

Looks like fun!

robin said...

Great colorful action shots! I like how you captured the splash of water when they are bumping. Funny story!

Heather Taylor Photography said...

Wow, that looks so fun and so refreshing!! Great shots!

Trisha said...

Great shot of them bumping! And that last one just cracked me up! SO something I would do!