Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! Here you will find sneak peeks from my sessions, which are a big part of what my blog is all about. You will also find any new products I have to offer, information, fun facts, clothing ideas and so on. Don't forget to leave comments too! You can also get ideas for your session from here as well.

If you have any questions about anything, please be sure to use the "contact me" button and let me know!


Friday, June 1, 2007

POTD - 6/3/07

I'm looking for some real HHCC here. This is Logan and he had a serious rash/red blotched skin from his drooling, which as you can see he's still doing LOL! So this is what I'm wondering: do you like the b&w conversion with the blue tint (an action I got from Props called baby blues); or do you just like the b&w conversion?
Baby blues action
Krisztina's B&W conversionAnd against my better judgment I'm showing you the colored version that I tried to fix w/curves and some cloning on his neck where the rash was really red. So does it look alright? I'm pretty much just playing without really knowing what I'm doing or the correct way to fix it. Looking for any cc or suggestions with this.

Krisztina's B&W conversion
Baby Blues action

2 comments:

bprincephoto said...

I do like the baby blues conversion on that. cute kid great capture.

Amy said...

Poor little guy ~ my dd drooled like this ~ it's tough. I LOVE the blue tinted conversion ~ would love that one! Great job.