Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! Here you will find sneak peeks from my sessions, which are a big part of what my blog is all about. You will also find any new products I have to offer, information, fun facts, clothing ideas and so on. Don't forget to leave comments too! You can also get ideas for your session from here as well.

If you have any questions about anything, please be sure to use the "contact me" button and let me know!


Monday, June 11, 2007

POTD - Fire

This is our first cookout of the summer. DH must have been rusty with the grill because he had the whole thing on fire! By time I got over there with the camera, there were only a few flames left (down in the corner). Notice the spray bottle, can't waste the Coors Light on those flames!

The smoke is starting to clear out here.
A little better here, you can see some of the burgers that caused the fire.

11 comments:

HC said...

That is so funny! I love pictures of moments like that. You will look back at those pictures and laugh.

Mom2Drew said...

Ah yes...grilling! Love the smokey flavor of hot dogs and I actually like the burnt. Funny though.

Patti said...

looks so summery - it is so cold here

Amy said...

LOL, about not wasting the beer on the fire!!!! Looks yummy, maybe a little charred, but yummy!

Michelle said...

lol! gotta love that smoky flavor...great pics

amazing grace said...

WHOA....now that's Smokin'!!!! :)

leah

Heather said...

haha that's funny, I would have loved to see the look on his face as your snapping his uhoh! Too funny:)

Bobbi said...

I am really hungry now, yum grilled food. Great capture.

Tori said...

LOL! I only laugh because I did the same thing recently... used WAY too fatty ground beef and all the burgers caught on fire (on a gas grill no less). Not my finest moment! ;) These are great pics!

robin said...

Love burgers and dogs on the grill. It's close to lunchtime and you are making me hungry! I like how you captured the smoke. :)

Tera Fraley said...

LOL, oops better luck next time!! Those are great shots!