Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! Here you will find sneak peeks from my sessions, which are a big part of what my blog is all about. You will also find any new products I have to offer, information, fun facts, clothing ideas and so on. Don't forget to leave comments too! You can also get ideas for your session from here as well.

If you have any questions about anything, please be sure to use the "contact me" button and let me know!


Sunday, June 10, 2007

POTD - Fire

I took these in anticipation of this weeks them. We had a cookout and we promised the kids s'mores but because it was going to storm we couldn't build a fire. So we used the next best thing - the grill! We made s'mores with reese peanut butter cups and twix and the kids loved them.
I had my aperture opened too much for this shot and I ended up with an out of focus flaming marshmallow. . .ugh!
DD blowing out the flame not a great shot but I had too many distractions all around.

The final result - a fried marshmallow!

10 comments:

Michelle said...

i kind of like the marshmallow out of focus...makes it look like it's really burning, kwim? the colors on these are great. and reese's? mmmmmm, i have to try that!

amazing grace said...

YUM!! love smores! I like the first and the last pic best. the last one is really cute. great dof!

leah

Mom2Drew said...

OHMYHECK! I so need to do this...I LOVE marshmellows(especially the burnt ones) Perfect for the theme and perfect for making me hungry. Love that DOF in the last one and you're right about the distractions in #2, otherwise a great shot!

April Ziegler said...

Great shots... they're making me crave smores! My sister & I would toast ours over the stove, hehe. The 1st and last shots are my faves...

Bobbi said...

I love the first picture! Yumm I have never heard of smores with reese's. I will be trying this :)

Unknown said...

Really cute...I love smores...but not charred marshmallow. LOL. That is how my dad cooks them! LOL...Great photos!

Sue said...

Yummy - I love roasted marshmellow - I love Smores even more :)

Amy said...

Awesome! I have to get groceries tonight, I think I'll put marshmallows on the list and make dh fire up the grill, yummy!
These are great photographs, looks like fun!

Tera Fraley said...

cool pics and great idea! Looks yummy!!

bprincephoto said...

I've never had smore's with reese's yum... I love these. Your daughter sure is cute.