Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! Here you will find sneak peeks from my sessions, which are a big part of what my blog is all about. You will also find any new products I have to offer, information, fun facts, clothing ideas and so on. Don't forget to leave comments too! You can also get ideas for your session from here as well.

If you have any questions about anything, please be sure to use the "contact me" button and let me know!


Saturday, June 9, 2007

POTD - 6/10/07

I've been in a slight slump this week and haven't really participated in POTD this week. My step-son plays in volleyball tournaments all summer and had told me he was playing at the beach this weekend. I figured it was a perfect opportunity to put the camera back in my hands and some fun for DD at the beach.

Gosh, I seriously hate that darn tattoo, but he thinks its great! Wish this one was sharper, but I guess it's trial and error.
These next few prove that white balance really matters. It was really sunny, then it would go cloudy so I was trying different settings. This was was set on shade (because I'm not fond of the cloudy setting - they look too cool). I don't really like the coloring though and can't figure out how to fix it.
This was set for cloudy and it's cooler, but I think the coloring is better.
Here's one of his partner. Another shade white balance setting. I usually like the warmer looking photos but they aren't as appealing for these shots I don't think.

7 comments:

Sue said...

Great action shots :) Wish I were closer to the beach - actually wish I lived there :) Interesting tatoo - must have hurt on the front!

Heather said...

I don't know I kind of lik the warmer tones for these. The others almost look a little hazy next to them.... I like that you can see what a beautiful day it was..... Also if you shoot in raw you have the ability after to change your WB if you want, and I have an expodisc which lets me set a custom one and in most sit. it is right on! Great Job!

Michelle said...

great action here! i think these look great! your step-son should be thrilled. and i was LOL over the tattoo...i keep telling my kids "never, never, never"...can't wait to see which one does it first! :)

Sara said...

Great action shots! I think the color looks good, too.

Unknown said...

Too fun. They are all great action shots! :)

Mom2Drew said...

My brother has tons of tatts, so they don't bother me. Looks like a lot of fun. The color looks pretty good and I do like the warm beachy feel.

bprincephoto said...

Great shots. I think the one you don't like is pretty cool. Color may be off but it looks like a cross-processed pic.