Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! Here you will find sneak peeks from my sessions, which are a big part of what my blog is all about. You will also find any new products I have to offer, information, fun facts, clothing ideas and so on. Don't forget to leave comments too! You can also get ideas for your session from here as well.

If you have any questions about anything, please be sure to use the "contact me" button and let me know!


Monday, June 4, 2007

POTD - 6/5/07

I'm not on theme, just a rainbow. Nothing great. It had just finished raining and it was about 7:30 p.m. and DD was screaming "Mom, look a rainbow!" So first thing I did was grab my camera. It was pretty faint but I took a few shots anyway. I didn't do too well because my ss was pretty low and they came out blurry, but I thought it was still kind of pretty.

11 comments:

Heather said...

Very pretty:) I just love rainbows. I'm wishing the second one was not so bright so you could see it better but you still a great shot:)

Michelle said...

cool shot!

Jen said...

Very pretty!

Me said...

I think you have one of your 26 things "after the rain". Nice job.

Mom2Drew said...

Rainbows are ALWAYS great! So much promise and beauty. I love seeing these and never get the camera out quick enough. Thanks for sharing.

Sara said...

Can't go wrong with a rainbow picture!

Tera Fraley said...

Wow thats neat! Great shot

Trisha said...

I love rainbows...they are just so interesting to me...It's just weird to see them! A big color band across the sky! Too cool :O)

Tori said...

I love rainbows! Love the first one!

bprincephoto said...

great shots- I like the first one best.

Debra said...

i love rainbows.. they are always so pretty....