Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! Here you will find sneak peeks from my sessions, which are a big part of what my blog is all about. You will also find any new products I have to offer, information, fun facts, clothing ideas and so on. Don't forget to leave comments too! You can also get ideas for your session from here as well.

If you have any questions about anything, please be sure to use the "contact me" button and let me know!


Wednesday, June 20, 2007

POTD - Scrapbooking

First I want to thank everyone for your comments regarding DD's award. She is very proud and so am I! You can't even imagine how happy I was for her. It's pretty tough during the school year and there is nobody happier than me when summer break comes around LOL! I need a break by then and I hire a tutor for the summer just to keep her fresh with what she has learned through the year.

Ok, so here I am finally on theme. This is a rolodex album and I believe this was my last project I taught at the scrapbook store before I quit. I haven't really scrapped since I stopped teaching at the store, so needless to say this album is still empty. Eventually I'll get the inspiration to scrap again and I'll complete it. For classes you pretty much have to have something everyone can use so I usually went with the family theme. There are sub-heading cards and the rest you use for your photos. Yes, I love embellishments! Any kind - silk flowers, ribbon, paper clips, brads, you name it I pretty much will use it.

14 comments:

Unknown said...

That is really a cute idea....would be great for a desk...hmm....maybe a great gift for my mom....Very cute!

Mom2Drew said...

ANOTHER great idea, WOW! I love all this altered stuff, gotta get busy.

Teri said...

That is so cute. I should do this for my scrap room. Great idea.

Amy said...

I love this idea! Would be a great thing to just have sitting out and people could flip through it whenever. I think I might have to go buy a rollodex, (like I'll ever get it done ~ so not been scrappin' lately!)

Carolyn said...

I am always in awe of those with talent in the scrapbooking realm of things.

I tried to scrapbook for awhile but gave it up in honor of photography.

Those look great, its a neat idea.

Michelle said...

adorable! i'm putting my order in for one 'cause i would never have the patience to do all that work.

Jen said...

I love it! So cute!

amazing grace said...

LOVE THIS! i've been wanting to make one of these....thanks for the inspiration! very cute and i love all the fibers and embellishments.

leah

Trisha said...

That's very cute! I've been wanting to do a little album like this, but everytime I sit down to scrap it always ends up being a gift album for someone else! You know, I've scrapped for 5 years now and I do not have ONE SINGLE album for myself yet!! haha- Oh well...i really love seeing the looks on people's faces when I give them their gifts!

Tera Fraley said...

too cute!! Ive always wanted to make one of those. I like it!!

Tori said...

Wow... this is so cute!

April Ziegler said...

What a great idea... I love this!

~JustJulie~ said...

I really like this. I love when people can put such a creative touch to something so basic. This is great!

robin said...

This is a cute idea and a great way to use extra paper and embellishments! I might have to give it a try - thanks for the inspiration!