Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! Here you will find sneak peeks from my sessions, which are a big part of what my blog is all about. You will also find any new products I have to offer, information, fun facts, clothing ideas and so on. Don't forget to leave comments too! You can also get ideas for your session from here as well.

If you have any questions about anything, please be sure to use the "contact me" button and let me know!


Tuesday, June 26, 2007

POTD - Texture

Here's my first texture post. . . dirt. It was getting dark out. I wish I could have laid on the ground and got this shot but the game was still going on, maybe next time LOL!

11 comments:

Lorrie said...

good shot... pretty close to on the ground. If you had laid down, you and your camera would've gotten trampled, so I think your shot is perfect!

Trisha said...

That's a really great shot! Would be great on a scrap page!

Hey did you see that I put the link for that ILP tutorial post on yesterday's POTD post (in the 2peas forum I mean)? If not I'll repost it in my blog tomorrow :O)

Erika said...

Hey, I like that, feel like I'm at a game!

Michelle said...

cool shot. makes me want to wait to see the slide coming in!

amazing grace said...

great angle for that shot! good to see you posting!

leah

Jen said...

That is too cool of a shot. Perfect light!

Yvette A said...

Great shot, I love the one where we need to get on our hands, knee even belly..

Tera Fraley said...

good shot, I love the dirt. Looks great

Mom2Drew said...

Is that home plate or which base? This is a very nice picture for texture as well as summer. Creative and artistic seems to be the theme for today, nice job.

Sara said...

Good one!

April Ziegler said...

Oh, I LOVE this shot! I think I like this better than if you were on the ground b/c I like the angle of the base here. Great job.