Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! Here you will find sneak peeks from my sessions, which are a big part of what my blog is all about. You will also find any new products I have to offer, information, fun facts, clothing ideas and so on. Don't forget to leave comments too! You can also get ideas for your session from here as well.

If you have any questions about anything, please be sure to use the "contact me" button and let me know!


Tuesday, July 3, 2007

POTD - Hands

This is DD's new pet, Spirit. Perfect for today's post, Happy Fourth of July! Unfortunately, Pepper has passed on. I don't know if you remember him or not but he was her male beta that I posted during the POTD Pet week. DD was pretty upset and was too afraid to get another beta fish for fear that one would die too. So we ended up coming home with Spirit.
I belive the pink look on the wood here is a shadow from her red shirt. The wood color looks different from the other two as well. I don't understand how photos can look so different in color without making any setting changes? The sun was pretty intense still at 6:30 p.m., we were trying to stay in the shaded part of the deck.

8 comments:

Amy said...

He's cute! That is so cool that they paint their shells. Too bad her beta passed on:( Happy 1st 4th Spirit!

Me said...

What a cool shell. Perfect for the holidays. Long live Spirit!

Erika said...

Very cool, love the shell and the hands corraling it!

April Ziegler said...

What a perfect shot for today! Spirit is way cool... I have to show my DH, he always got these at the shore when he was little so he'll love Spirit =)

Michelle said...

cool pet! love that you can decorate it--hehe. sorry about her beta.

amazing grace said...

Perfect shell for today!!! So cool! Happy 4th!

leah

Ashley Hiskes said...

What a great pet! The pictures are wonderful.

Jen said...

I'm sorry her beta passed on. Ok stupid question about the hermit crabs...do they pinch? My sister just bought two and is terrified to touch them. Anyway...great shots.