Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! Here you will find sneak peeks from my sessions, which are a big part of what my blog is all about. You will also find any new products I have to offer, information, fun facts, clothing ideas and so on. Don't forget to leave comments too! You can also get ideas for your session from here as well.

If you have any questions about anything, please be sure to use the "contact me" button and let me know!


Wednesday, July 11, 2007

More Wedding Practice

I took a lot of photos of the flower girl. She's the bride and groom's daughter. I tried to stay out of the photographer's way and not get involved at all (I tend to do that). So this lil' girl was keeping my attention with all her busy-ness!She was so quiet and content just blowing bubbles.
I tried a few different B&W actions on these.
Yes, this is where she tried to eat the bubbles! Don't they all LOL!

Please any CC give it to me!

7 comments:

Kathy said...

# 3 & 5 are my favorites. All of them are sweet.

Tori said...

She is just precious! Love the one where she's trying to eat the bubbles!

Amy said...

WOW, a lot of us posting wedding pictures today. She is such a sweetie, it's so hard not spend all your time photographing little ones like this at a wedding! You did great with these.

Ashley Hiskes said...

No CC here. I think they are adorable!

Cindi Koceich said...

I really love the bw conversion on the third pic. Is that a vanilla black and white? The only cc is that the detail on her dress is a little hard to see, but I know that is so hard to not blow out whites and get the skin tones just right. Sweet, sweet photos!

Jan said...

These are really sweet. I love the one where her sweet lips are puckered up to blow. Really nice capture!! I agree with Cindi--the dress details are a little hard to see in some of the pics, but the skin tones look really great. Whites are amazingly hard. I really struggle with them. Well done!

Me said...

Beautiful girl, and you did a very nice job capturing her spirit. The black and white conversion is a bit too high key for my taste, but I tend to like the contrasty conversions, so pay no mind to my opinion. I think you did great.