Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! Here you will find sneak peeks from my sessions, which are a big part of what my blog is all about. You will also find any new products I have to offer, information, fun facts, clothing ideas and so on. Don't forget to leave comments too! You can also get ideas for your session from here as well.

If you have any questions about anything, please be sure to use the "contact me" button and let me know!


Tuesday, July 24, 2007

POTD - Generations

Here are a few of our future generation softball players. These are some kids
of softball players from various games. I have gotten into the habit of photographing any of them have yankee clothes on. I'm a die hard Yankee
fan and these kids are being raised right!!!!
This one was tough because the sun was right on her and you can barely tell her hat says Yankees. She had the whole outfit on but you can't tell because for one she had already stained the shirt. You also can't see the yankee shorts because she could not get out of her stroller because she's a wild one and takes off :0)

9 comments:

cherie said...

great photos you have here. especailly love that first one. although they are all fantastic.

bprincephoto said...

Cute baby shot. That does look tough but it turned out great. I love that first shot. The color really works. Great shots.

Amy said...

Great photos ~ I love that you take pics of Yankee's clothing ~ awesome. Love the action on the first one.

Lorrie said...

terrific shots. i love the second one the best!

Amy Covey said...

You gotta love Yankees clothing! I really like the second shot (but maybe that's just because I LOVE Derek Jeter - LOL). CUTE!

~JustJulie~ said...

These are really nice shots. The second one is my favorite! Love photos from behind. No comment on the Yankee's obsession, though. ;)

Mom2Drew said...

The first one is very nostalgic feeling.

April Ziegler said...

The little yankee gear is so cute! Great shots... I love the 3rd one

Tera Fraley said...

How adorable!! I love the "little" jeter- too cute!!