Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! Here you will find sneak peeks from my sessions, which are a big part of what my blog is all about. You will also find any new products I have to offer, information, fun facts, clothing ideas and so on. Don't forget to leave comments too! You can also get ideas for your session from here as well.

If you have any questions about anything, please be sure to use the "contact me" button and let me know!


Friday, July 13, 2007

Back to my element. . .

well sort of, I was at a softball game. This is "A", my girlfriend's son. I did his photos at 6 months and haven't seen him since. They live about an hour away so we only can get together during softball season. Our DH's play together, his daddy is the sponsor for our team. I was suppose to be shooting the game but could not resist taking some of him. He has the biggest brown eyes! Here he is as the "future player". His daddy already has him a Yankee fan too!
I love everything about this one! I just can't decide if I like it in color or B&W. What do you think?
Another of my favorites. Do you like the vignette or not?
Just a few more of those huge brown eyes! I can't wait to shoot him again. Mom & I are going to hook up and do his 1 year photos.

Please any CC you want to give go right ahead!

10 comments:

~~Debb~~ said...

Great series! My fav is the b&w of him leaning over the bat! I'm not a huge fan of vignettes, but I really like the photo.

Sara said...

I love those eyes too.
I like the color one of him leaning over the bat because the bat gets lost in the grass. But, either one is priceless, really.
The last shot of him is dynmite! I think I'd crop in just a little more- to a head and shoulders shot, since you don't have his arms in the shot. But that's neing nitpicky.
Mom will like these a lot!

Tori said...

These are great! I really like the 3rd one (I think that's the number) in b/w.... but I also like the color, I'm just a sucker for anything in b/w. I don't particularly care for the vignette, but that's just me... it's still a great shot!

Teri said...

Very cute and great pics, I like the vignette one the most.

Mom2Drew said...

Is that pacifier in his mouth? Too cute! Love the location and I really like the non-vignetted BnW...really has a timeless quality to it.

Joanne Fowler said...

He is a doll! I can see why you'd have to get shots of him! Love his eyes.

Melissa said...

Thanks for your comments and cc! I never really know how much to crop etc. I'll take that advice sara. As for the vignettes, I can never decide if I like them or not so I have to ask :) Oh and Heather yes that's his pacifier in his mouth. It was getting late and he was starting to get tired.

Jan said...

He does have beautiful eyes... I like the b and w best, and I like a lighter vignette than the one you used. Just my 2 cents!

Michelle said...

what a cutie! i love the vignette. can't decide between the color or the b&w version...maybe one with selective coloring? hehe...nothing like more to pick from!

Tera Fraley said...

He is a cutie!! Great shots, I like the 3rd one also- its great!