Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! Here you will find sneak peeks from my sessions, which are a big part of what my blog is all about. You will also find any new products I have to offer, information, fun facts, clothing ideas and so on. Don't forget to leave comments too! You can also get ideas for your session from here as well.

If you have any questions about anything, please be sure to use the "contact me" button and let me know!


Sunday, July 29, 2007

POTD - HOT

What do you do when you're HOT? Play SplashFX Water Tag! My sister is 30 and bought these at Toys R' Us because she thought they looked like fun. She knocks on our door and say's. . .can "S" come out and play LOL! The vests have some device in them when hit in the right spot they sound off with an alarm so you know your target has been hit. It was getting pretty dark and I had a hard time with exposure. . . there's something new! Anyhoo sis is really really fair skinned and she's looking pretty funky in these, I think. I laughed a lot too so I had quite a few blurry ones that I had to dump. DD had a blast!!!
I believe this is some sort of Charlies Angels pose. Sis' idea again. The sly sneaky look before the attack LOL!
Oops she's been sneak attacked instead.
Oh, it's on!

They had so much fun with these that sis is going to go get another set so all 4 of her nieces can all enjoy at the same time.

11 comments:

Heather Taylor Photography said...

That definitely looks refreshing!!! Love the sequence of action shots!

cherie said...

fun shots ! loving the fisrt one.have fun with you class.

Joanne Fowler said...

OK that looks like SO MUCH FUN! I wanna play!

P.S. You've been tagged, see my blog for details!

~~Debb~~ said...

Now THAT'S how I'd like to get my exercise. Beats the treadmill any day!!! Great shots, TFS.

Sue said...

Totally looks like fun :) I love your banner!

Sara said...

What great fun! I'm still smiling. And yeah, I wanna play too. We should all have an aunt like your sister!

Tera Fraley said...

How fun!! Great action shots, must have been a blast!

Mom2Drew said...

Can I come out to play? this is something I would totally enjoy doing...I'm such a kid at heart. How much did she pay for them, do you know?

Dar Kaso said...

How cool, what fun and colorful shots. They look like they are really enjoying themselves.

bprincephoto said...

My kids would love this!! You have such a cool sis. LOL Great shots

Cindi Koceich said...

Okay...she is seriously the coolest aunt! How blessed your kids are! Must check out the game!