Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! Here you will find sneak peeks from my sessions, which are a big part of what my blog is all about. You will also find any new products I have to offer, information, fun facts, clothing ideas and so on. Don't forget to leave comments too! You can also get ideas for your session from here as well.

If you have any questions about anything, please be sure to use the "contact me" button and let me know!


Monday, April 30, 2007

POTD - Outside of Photography

I am an avid scrapbooker/stamper. Unfortunately, I haven't had much time to do this so I'm very behind. I was a teacher at the local scrapbook store but had to quit in October due to such a hectic schedule. Again, unfortunately the store closed in December. Here is a sample of my paper stash. I would dare say I have thousands of dollars in supplies! Attended my first CK event back in June 2006 in Buffalo, had a blast!

Because I was teaching at the store I needed to venture into stamping. I mainly have acrylics letters, shapes, etc. for scrapbooking. I have began to make more cards too so I did buy some wooden rubber stamps.

8 comments:

Michelle said...

wow! that's definitely a stash of stamps. i love the new acrylic stamps...but i only have a few. gotta save some money for the important things like lenses-hehehe-forget what the kids need! love the colors in your photos.

Dar Kaso said...

Fun shots of your stash. Sorry to hear about the store closing, the one I worked at closed too. Sad to see the independent scrapbook stores close their doors.

Me said...

WOWZERS!!!! You have even more crap (I use that term lovingly) than I do.

Sue said...

Oooh wow - look at all your cool stuff! I love scrapbooking - but have zero time. I haven't done it in years. Sometimes a wonderful picture and good reminder is what I need :)

Jan said...

Wonderful stash! I love to scrapbook, but don't have a real area to do it and I just hate dragging it all out only to put it away in a couple of hours... I must find me some real space around here so I can do it. You have inspired me... :)

Amy said...

Love the colors of the first shot! I plan to do a "scrapbook stash" post this week too!

Lorrie said...

Looks like my world! i like the picturs of your stash!

AnneMarie said...

love how you say you needed the stamps! lol!