Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! Here you will find sneak peeks from my sessions, which are a big part of what my blog is all about. You will also find any new products I have to offer, information, fun facts, clothing ideas and so on. Don't forget to leave comments too! You can also get ideas for your session from here as well.

If you have any questions about anything, please be sure to use the "contact me" button and let me know!


Wednesday, April 11, 2007

POTD - Sunset, Sunrise

I wasn't able to come up with anything for last week and with the weather we've had lately I wasn't sure I'd be able to participate this week either. I happened to be driving up a back road and saw the sun just at the horizon. I immediately pulled over, jumped out with camera in hand, changed settings on my camera and . . . it was gone!!! I couldn't believe how fast! So this is all I got. Not the greatest but it was my first try at sunsets.

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

They disappear fast! Nice colors though!

Sue said...

Beautiful colors - I thought you were going to say you saw a UFO --- hahahah...those clouds look like a big ol spaceship :)

Mom2Drew said...

Check out that lone cloud...so neat!! I love that orange color with the black.

Chris said...

You don't realise how quickly the earth moves until you watch the sun setting. It's still nice. You got a really nice colour. I don't have cc to offer, I'm nore of a portrait girl, though I'd love to get into landscapes

Dar Kaso said...

Yep, that sun does go down so fast. The color in this is beautiful and the lone cloud is very cool.

Trisha said...

Isn't it a bummer how quickly it does disappear? Lovely colors though!