Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! Here you will find sneak peeks from my sessions, which are a big part of what my blog is all about. You will also find any new products I have to offer, information, fun facts, clothing ideas and so on. Don't forget to leave comments too! You can also get ideas for your session from here as well.

If you have any questions about anything, please be sure to use the "contact me" button and let me know!


Sunday, April 1, 2007

POTD - Food?


Ok, well I guess this can qualify as food if you eat goose LOL! I used Indie's Deeply Rich on this. What do you think? I feel like the geese get lost in the coloring if that makes sense. I'm not great in PS so I'm not sure how to fix it. The SOOC is very dull because our grass is just starting to revive from all the snow.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

NIce composition and very VIbrant colors!

Mom2Drew said...

Yes, the geese may get a little lost, but that color ROCKS! I think you chose a perfect shot for that action...works so well on water/land shots.

Michelle said...

i LOVE your colors in this!

Lorrie said...

I think the colors are great, but yes, the geese get a bit lost. maybe a tighter crop would make them show up a bit more....

Melissa said...

Thanks for the comments ladies. I was a bit away from them. I was on my way to school to meet my DD for science fair at school when I saw them, I had to turn around and take a picture or 2. Of course I was late getting to the school but DD understood LOL