Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! Here you will find sneak peeks from my sessions, which are a big part of what my blog is all about. You will also find any new products I have to offer, information, fun facts, clothing ideas and so on. Don't forget to leave comments too! You can also get ideas for your session from here as well.

If you have any questions about anything, please be sure to use the "contact me" button and let me know!


Thursday, April 19, 2007

POTD - Emotions, Anger, Sadness, Anxiety

. . .well in the first photo he's not really angry. This is my step-daughter's dog Keiser. Right at the moment he's sort of homeless. She can't have him where she is living right now so he is "temporarily" living at our house. This first photo shows he's having a hard time adjusting and he's not used to being chained either. He's actually barking at DD and I because he wanted us to come over and see him. He's really a good dog it's just unfortunate that he doesn't have a permanent home at the moment. That white backdrop is actually a door, worked perfect.

so funny
too bad I didn't have the white door here
he's curious now because he's watching Schyler

8 comments:

Dar Kaso said...

Your pooch is so cute and really caught some great doggie emotoin here. Wonderful shot.s

Dana said...

I really like the last three. I don't mind no white door actually. And his head tilt in the second to last one makes it my favorite. Great job.

Sue said...

What a beautiful dog! These are really great pictures. I actually like the 3rd one without the white - I like the white in the first two very much because of the captures you got, but in the third one, its very portrait like and I really love it. Great job.

Itworksforbobbi said...

I like these - especially the third one, though I'd love to see it with slightly more contrast. It's a great shot!

Jan said...

Hmmm. I really like the third one the best!! I can't get good pics of my dog because if he catches my eye, he comes running for attention!! LOL!

Trisha said...

What a sweetheart! I love that next to the last one with his head tilted a little. That is my favorite thing to see a dog do! When you talk to my Sis's St. Bernard she tilts her head like this...almost like she's trying to understand you or something...it's too cute!

Sue said...

Do you have photoshop or some kind of editing tool? You can add more contrast that way. I dont know if that answers the question you posted though!

Anna said...

Cute! I like the curious ones...