Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! Here you will find sneak peeks from my sessions, which are a big part of what my blog is all about. You will also find any new products I have to offer, information, fun facts, clothing ideas and so on. Don't forget to leave comments too! You can also get ideas for your session from here as well.

If you have any questions about anything, please be sure to use the "contact me" button and let me know!


Wednesday, April 25, 2007

POTD - Something Old

This is Schyler's swingset. It is 8 years old and it has had it. It's so rusted! What an eyesore! I wanted it taken down last Fall but that didn't happen so I'm hoping this Summer I can persuade my husband to get it down.





5 comments:

Michelle said...

looks like it's definitely been well used! like your composition.

jen said...

I think we have the same model.. and it looks about the same. We may have one year left in ours... depending on hurricane season. Great shots for the memories!

Kathy said...

Great subject for this week's theme.
I got lucky with our set. offered it free at my garage sale a few years back and sure enough, someone came and took it apart piece by piece and it was gone. Yea!

Amy said...

I agree it is great for this weeks theme! Wonderful shots to remind you of child(ren) playing.

Patti said...

great shots. looks like a well used swing set