Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! Here you will find sneak peeks from my sessions, which are a big part of what my blog is all about. You will also find any new products I have to offer, information, fun facts, clothing ideas and so on. Don't forget to leave comments too! You can also get ideas for your session from here as well.

If you have any questions about anything, please be sure to use the "contact me" button and let me know!


Wednesday, April 18, 2007

POTD - Emotions - Happy, Excited

I know this isn't the greatest shot but it's one of my favorites. This was Schyler's first competition this year. Before they begin the girls go out on the ice to warm up. She was stroking past me and happened to catch a glimpse of me down in the announcer's box. She stops, turns around and this is what I got . . . love it! Sorry for the mommy goggles. I was shooting through thick glass and it was pretty dirty and scratched up. I tried a color pop and didn't seem to help much either. Any suggestions?

4 comments:

Sue said...

I think its a beautiful picture :) You might try a soft light overlay? I don't know though - I'm sure you'll get some great suggestions :)

Trisha said...

I'm sorry I don't have much help...I'm a trial and error girl (I'm trying hard to get out of this habit and actually *learn* how to do things LoL), but I think it's good considering it was through thick glass! Cute shot!

Anna said...

cute shot! I don't have any suggestions, Im just learning what PS can do...and mostly trying and undoing...LOL I think catching these moments is a beautiful thing!

Sara said...

Great shot!
Selective color might help- try adjusting the neautrals. An additional layer with screen light or soft light at a low opacity might do wonders as well.
Really great capture!