Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! Here you will find sneak peeks from my sessions, which are a big part of what my blog is all about. You will also find any new products I have to offer, information, fun facts, clothing ideas and so on. Don't forget to leave comments too! You can also get ideas for your session from here as well.

If you have any questions about anything, please be sure to use the "contact me" button and let me know!


Thursday, April 26, 2007

POTD - Something Old

On my drive home from work, I decided to take a few back roads in the hopes of finding "something old". When I saw this truck, I immediately turned around! It was quite aways out in the side yard. I put my window down, kind of guessed at a possible correct setting and shot away! This truck isn't even a mile from my house and I never knew it was there. I'm definitely going to find out who owns it, looks like a good photo option for seniors!

I used Indie's Rich action on this one. Love those actions!

10 comments:

Sara said...

Oh, my- have you seen the movie Cars? This is Mater!!! I can't wait to show my little one tomorrow, she'll go nuts!

Michelle said...

LOL! it IS Mater! how cool! i love your shot and i love the action you used on it. definitely looks like some good photo ops are waiting here!

lcp said...

Great shot! Looks like we had the same idea for today...

This sure does look like Mater - my boys would love it!

jen said...

Oh my.... I love it... but I drool over old trucks!!! I'd love one like that! Great shots! I like the action too!

Anna said...

Great Shots!

The Sarah Bear said...

LOVE! These pics! LOVE! The colors!

I could just imagine my grandpa standing next to the truck :)

Z

Amy said...

That truck is cool, that would look cool for seniors ~ lol, on it being Mater!

Cindi Koceich said...

I hope you are able to find the owner and he let's you use it for seniors! What a gem!!!

~JustJulie~ said...

This is awesome. I can totally see this as a Senior prop. Great shot!

Lorrie said...

these are great. Love old rusty cars. I would love to see this in sepia or B&W too!