Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! Here you will find sneak peeks from my sessions, which are a big part of what my blog is all about. You will also find any new products I have to offer, information, fun facts, clothing ideas and so on. Don't forget to leave comments too! You can also get ideas for your session from here as well.

If you have any questions about anything, please be sure to use the "contact me" button and let me know!


Sunday, April 29, 2007

POTD - Outside the World of Photography

Running! It's definitely a love/hate activity for me. I hate getting started, I hate it while I'm doing it. But then I LOVE when I'm done, I feel so much better! I've been running for 5 years now. One of my 100 things to do in a lifetime goals is run the Boilermaker. So far I have not succeeded in accomplishing this goal. I have done the Boilermaker 5k race, but not the 15k race. I'm hoping to succeed this year it'll be the 30th year anniversary. Of course shin splints have begun and I totally bagged running this weekend because it was rainy and windy. Not running for a few days really sets you back. Hopefully I can get some running in at the skating arena on Tuesday when my DD has skating practice. I also have goals of running 100 miles in a season, etc. I keep track of my miles on my other blog.

8 comments:

Jan said...

Wow. I stand in awe of you! :) I used to enjoy running, but that was before everything jiggled...LOL! Congrats on keeping up with it and really making it a priority!

Sara said...

Good for you! I've never been able to run- it triggers an asthma attack, and I just plain don't like it. But it makes me respect your hard work and perseverence even more.

Anna said...

I hate running...so good for you! I have tried to learn to like it...never happened:-) Trust me I respect how hard it is...

Sue said...

100 miles - hmmmmm.... Nahhh.. too far for me :) That's really impressive - my knees would never last. I like your shoes ;)

Amy said...

I've never liked running ~ did a little of it in high school. That's amazing you do it and have those goals set for yourself!

Michelle said...

wow...i ran in high school and some in college and there's just no way now. shin splints doesn't even cover it for me! love the shot of your shoes! great color.

jen said...

Good for you! I need to get off my butt more! Great shot!

Lorrie said...

good for you. I use to run before I had my dd.... She's 6 and I still carry too much "baby weight".