Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! Here you will find sneak peeks from my sessions, which are a big part of what my blog is all about. You will also find any new products I have to offer, information, fun facts, clothing ideas and so on. Don't forget to leave comments too! You can also get ideas for your session from here as well.

If you have any questions about anything, please be sure to use the "contact me" button and let me know!


Saturday, April 28, 2007

POTD - Something Old

I know not really creative another old truck. I've been eyeballing this truck for quite a while. Everytime I take my DD to ice skating we drive passed it and for some odd reason I love it!

Unfortunately I blew out the sky and the large water tank on the back!


6 comments:

Sara said...

It sure has a lot of character! It feels a bit overly color popped/pp'd though as you've got some blowouts. But that's just my opinion.

cristina said...

I like the old truck! Wish I had something like that to shoot around here...really...
I also like the swings from the other day...they remind me of my childhood...not that I had any but just the fact that I used to go to a park in Mexico and the swings there were a bit (lot) rusted and broken down...we didn't care a bit..still got on them and had a blast
TFS!

Amy said...

THis is a neat old truck ~ would look cool with some cross processing (sorry I'm obssessed!) Would be a fun backdrop seniors or something.

Michelle said...

love that first one. the stuff in the background in the other shots is a little distracting for me. you did a great job on this old truck though! i can see why you like it so much.

Me said...

I have an old truck parked in the lot across the street from my house. I'm heading out now to get some shots. I just might have to swap out today's POTD on my blog. You've inspired me.

Krissynae said...

Love these.. This would be great on a mans den wall. Great photos