Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! Here you will find sneak peeks from my sessions, which are a big part of what my blog is all about. You will also find any new products I have to offer, information, fun facts, clothing ideas and so on. Don't forget to leave comments too! You can also get ideas for your session from here as well.

If you have any questions about anything, please be sure to use the "contact me" button and let me know!


Friday, March 30, 2007

POTD - Food

I've been able to at least take some pictures daily but unfortunatley I've been real busy with DD ice recital and haven't had time to post. So here's a few.

ISO 500 1/200 f1.8

ISO 500 1/320 f1.8

ISO500 1/8000 f2.2


9 comments:

amazing grace said...

YUM! love choc chip cookies!!!!!

leah

Mom2Drew said...

Are those peanuts flowing out of that jar? Oh, how I love peanuts, especially that second shot! Nice perspective and angle.

Jenny said...

Yumm. Love the shots of the nuts and the cookies look great. Let's just say they wouldn't make it long enough to be photographed with me around.

Sue said...

Gotta tell ya.... the cookie shot is my favorite. Great composition on all of these :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Chocolate chip cookies are my fave! I really like how you have the peanuts coming out of the jar. Makes for a more interesting shot. TFS

Michelle said...

oh...peanuts and chocolate chips! sounds like a snack made in heaven!
great DOF!

AmyC said...

Yummy! I'm so suggestive...now I want cookies!!! :-)

Melissa said...

Thanks ladies, I have been so pressed for time w/DD ice show this week that I had to use the snacks we have at work LOL!