Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! Here you will find sneak peeks from my sessions, which are a big part of what my blog is all about. You will also find any new products I have to offer, information, fun facts, clothing ideas and so on. Don't forget to leave comments too! You can also get ideas for your session from here as well.

If you have any questions about anything, please be sure to use the "contact me" button and let me know!


Sunday, March 18, 2007

DSLR Challenge #2

This challenge was a little hard for me because we still have a lot of snow so I pulled out a silk flower and worked with what I had.

ISO200 1/320 f2.8 50mm1.4


ISO400 1/125 f5.6 70-300mm macro


ISO640 1/320 f5.6 70-300mm macro

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Melissa - this is Amanda from your class. Really like your second shot. The DOF really works in this photo and I like the way you've composed it. I thought about doing a daisy like this and getting the center yellow part in focus. Great job!

Melissa said...

Thanks Amanda... this was my first time shooting inside and actually getting a good exposure! I think things are finally clicking for me. Like Amber said practice, practice!