Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! Here you will find sneak peeks from my sessions, which are a big part of what my blog is all about. You will also find any new products I have to offer, information, fun facts, clothing ideas and so on. Don't forget to leave comments too! You can also get ideas for your session from here as well.

If you have any questions about anything, please be sure to use the "contact me" button and let me know!


Saturday, March 24, 2007

POTD - Household Items

I've decided to jump on the POTD bandwagon. Not great subjects but they are household items! I always struggle with indoor shots, but I'm trying really hard to do better.

ISO 1000 ss1/40 f1.8


ISO1000 ss1/400 f1.8

3 comments:

Jan said...

Welcome, Melissa!! I'm glad you've joined the POTD. All of us have something we struggle with--or did at one time. I still have MANY things I'm working on. It's nice to have a reason/theme to work on each week. Thanks for sharing your pics! I look forward to more.

cristina said...

Welcome Melissa! You'll have lots of fun, and like Jan said, we all struggle with some thing or another...me? my struggle is to stay on topic (shame on me) but i still post to the potd challenge regardless...

Melissa said...

Thanks Jan and Cristina, I'm looking forward to being an awesome part of the board!