Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! Here you will find sneak peeks from my sessions, which are a big part of what my blog is all about. You will also find any new products I have to offer, information, fun facts, clothing ideas and so on. Don't forget to leave comments too! You can also get ideas for your session from here as well.

If you have any questions about anything, please be sure to use the "contact me" button and let me know!


Friday, August 31, 2007

POTD - 9/1/07

DD and I went to this field so I could practice some more. I learned a valuable lesson. . .if the grass is in the face have the person push it over slightly because it really looks like crap in the end result! So needless to say I did have to dump quite a few because the grass was right acrossed her face or one eye.

So let me know what you think of these. I'm looking for any cc!

I was in on the group buy for Lea's actions. This first one I used color action on but her skin seems to turn pretty red whenever I run this. The directions talk about erasing back if oversaturated but I'm not sure which layer to do this on. Ran Lea's color action on this one too.
Used Indie's Subtle to pop some of the color on this one.
Does this one look too contrasty. Not sure if that is the correct term but too sharpened I guess is what I'm trying to say. I ran the color action on it before I did the conversion.

5 comments:

Deb said...

Oh wow! Absolutely gorgeous. I love the processing and the different angles you used.

Lisajdm said...

I agree, I love all the different angles. I really like the second one down, except there's something about the way her arm and hand are positioned that's bugging me. But it could just be hormones. :) In the next one down she looks more natural.
I also really like the fifth one down. I like the color in that one better than the one above it.
I see what you mean about the grass. It is more distracting than I would've thought. It's a great location though. tfs.

flute4peace said...

Ooh, what fun! Your DD has the most beautiful coloring for photographing. I really love the color you got here. I think my favorite is the first one of her from behind. I love fields!

Krystle said...

Wow these are just beautiful. The two b&w are my fave, but I seem to be on a b&w kick so...

Ginnie said...

I found your blog from two peas, hope you don't mind.

I love the black and white one that you thought was maybe too "contrasty". That one is actually one of my favorites. I think it's just right.