Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! Here you will find sneak peeks from my sessions, which are a big part of what my blog is all about. You will also find any new products I have to offer, information, fun facts, clothing ideas and so on. Don't forget to leave comments too! You can also get ideas for your session from here as well.

If you have any questions about anything, please be sure to use the "contact me" button and let me know!


Tuesday, August 7, 2007

POTD - Fill the Frame

First I want to thank everyone for your comments yesterday. Totally appreciate it! I'm really trying hard to get as good as you guys ;)! Oh and Michelle, yah this is going to be a long week working on assignment #2, wow!

Here's some more shots of "S" with our pretend Lil' girls Trash the Dress Session. I'm trying really hard to work on my color without using any actions! These looked pretty good until I put them on here and I did resize, etc. for the web.

This one was funny she was trying to get in and got hit with one of the sprayers and this was her reaction LOL!
I don't have a calibrated monitor does this one look funky on yours?
All of these have a lot of shadows because of full sun so I might reshoot these late in the afternoon some time.
Love her lil' toes peeking out again!Any cc you want to give would be greatly appreciated!

11 comments:

cherie said...

what fun shots! she looks like she has fun with it.

Trisha said...

These are sweet! I would love to help you with color issues, but as I'm on a laptop...i can't LoL- But the poses are cute...#3 and 4 are my faves, but all are cute :O)

Michelle said...

these are wonderful! i love the one of her in the fountain. can't wait to get my dd out with a 'dress session. thanks for the inspiration.

Joanne Fowler said...

These are beautiful! Too cute!

Tori said...

These are great! Love the last one! I just re-calibrated my monitor and they don't look funky to me.

Lorrie said...

I love your take on the trash the dress photography! These are great and you can tell she was having fun!

Anonymous said...

These are really beautiful! So cool that she will have these to look back on in years to come. That's why I want to get much better at this--to preserve these little snippets of time:) Awesome shots. Tell her she's gorgeous!

Amy said...

These are just great ~ as are the ones from your last post. I love the pics on the stairs! Great idea, doing a little girl TTD shoot. I have a TTD scheduled on Sat. ~ can't wait!

Mom2Drew said...

Oh, #4 is just lovely!!! I love the positioning and posing here.

When you shoot, do you use a gray card? That may help you with coloring SOOC, although quite honestly...these don't look bad at all.

The little toes peeking out of the dress really add a nice touch of youth to these and your DD looks like she's such a great sport. You should be pleased, especially for SOOC shots:)

April Ziegler said...

These are so cute! I can't tell about the color since I'm on a work comp but they look good to me. And you're so lucky to have a cooperative subject =)

Tera Fraley said...

Great pics!! I think the color looks good. I love the last one. the one on the stairs is still my favorite.