Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! Here you will find sneak peeks from my sessions, which are a big part of what my blog is all about. You will also find any new products I have to offer, information, fun facts, clothing ideas and so on. Don't forget to leave comments too! You can also get ideas for your session from here as well.

If you have any questions about anything, please be sure to use the "contact me" button and let me know!


Thursday, August 9, 2007

POTD - Fill the Frame

Here's my POTD theme photo. So I finally decided to get on the otherside of the camera. I totally reminded myself here why I like to be on the photographer's side :) I think I squinted in every shot. I was using the tripod and timer and I had to keep running back and forth and by time I was done I was soaked it was so hot out!
This was "S's" pose idea. Oh, look there I am squinting again.
OMG I suck! I haven't been in pictures in so long I don't even know how to look LOL! Even though the color isn't as vibrant here and I couldn't seem to fix it, this is one of the better ones. I think I like it not only because you can't see my squinting eyes but because it was fun to do with DD.
Taking photos of yourself is pretty hard. It was tough to come up with some sort of composition and pose running back and forth LOL!
Here is "S" showing me how it's done!

Any cc you want to give is greatly appreciated!

11 comments:

Michelle said...

these are great! love that you got in front of the camera and especially with your dd. what a keepsake! my favs are the last one and the both of you in shades. very hip lookin' girls!

Angelica said...

I love the one of both of you in your sunglasses and the last one of your DD!! Doesn't it feel good to get some pictures with your DD? I did that a while back and I was so happy I did...although I didn't look my best :).

Trisha said...

I think that they are all great! You did a fab job! A lot better than I do with a tripod and timer (see my blog tonight LoL) I always find a way to get out of frame (even though I know where it's pointed) or I blur myself, or I don't know what to do once I'm in front of it LoL- I think they are all fantastic! Great job!

Bobbi said...

Go you getting in front of the camera! I am not that brave when it comes to that. Great shots, I especially like the last one.

cherie said...

these are so good. love the one of you both laying down , but to hard to pick a favorite. very cute!

Amy said...

Yes, I'm glad to "see" you too!:) Maybe that should be a challenge for all of us, I tend to stay behind the camera too. Love that you took some with your daughter and you did great with your poses for running back and forth!

Armance said...

This is great to see you in frnt of the camera, at once... And your girl is so cute!!! These pics are beautiful!

Mom2Drew said...

Really nice. You're a hip momma for sure and it's so great you got in a few shots...she'll especially appreciate these in a few more years.

flute4peace said...

Those are great! Especially knowing that you were running back and forth.

~JustJulie~ said...

I think these are great! You're beautiful and I can't believe you did this running back and forth. Your dd is adorable too. How lucky you are to have such great photos with her. You really need to frame one of these.

robin said...

You did a great job with these! Number 5 is my favorite. You both look so cute and I don't think it looks like you are squinting at all.