Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! Here you will find sneak peeks from my sessions, which are a big part of what my blog is all about. You will also find any new products I have to offer, information, fun facts, clothing ideas and so on. Don't forget to leave comments too! You can also get ideas for your session from here as well.

If you have any questions about anything, please be sure to use the "contact me" button and let me know!


Monday, August 20, 2007

POTD - Got my canvas!!!

I got my canvas today and I am soooo happy! I was feeling pressured to get this done because I only had a few days left. I could not decide so I gave my DH the choice out of 3 and he chose this one. I know these aren't the best shots of them but I'm not feeling well and just wanted to get a few posted. Her face really isn't that red on the canvas. Actually the color in these are horrible but the canvas looks great ;)

8 comments:

Heather Taylor Photography said...

oh, that looks beautiful!! What a gorgeous picture for it! Congrats!

Sara said...

It looks great!!!

Kim said...

That is awesome! Love the lighting in the pic.

lcp said...

That is a beautiful photo and perfect for the canvas!

Kathy King Photographer said...

Absolutly love your choice of photos for this canvas. Everything about it including the background color, so mellow!

Me said...

Peaceful shot. I love it. Don't you just love having a canvas? I've become addicted to them. I want to fill my entire house with them.

cherie said...

great photo that turned out really nice!

Mom2Drew said...

That is a LOVELY canvas and I think you chose a great pic for it! Thank you for sharing it with us. It really seems to highlight her hair.