Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! Here you will find sneak peeks from my sessions, which are a big part of what my blog is all about. You will also find any new products I have to offer, information, fun facts, clothing ideas and so on. Don't forget to leave comments too! You can also get ideas for your session from here as well.

If you have any questions about anything, please be sure to use the "contact me" button and let me know!


Friday, August 3, 2007

POTD - Hot

This one is a repost. I tried to fix the color better and am looking for cc of this one compared to my last post. Here are couple I haven't posted yet. I am so disappointed because this was the only one I could even salvage. I seriously underexposed these and with the sun on the side coming down I ended up with a ton of completed front shaded photos. Perfect example of why I so desperately need this class LOL! So does this look ok at least. Most of these that I tried to fix, she ended up looking like she had a black eye. She really wanted to see the ones with the dress so we're going to have to reshoot them.
How is the color in these? I seriously need to learn some better photoshopping skills and am hoping to be able to recognize my color errors soon! Looks pretty warm doesn't it? Is that really a bad thing?

2 comments:

Ruth Ann said...

Very cool photos! Extremely unique! I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the third one! Great job!

amazing grace said...

the color looks better in the first pic. is that sooc? i have indie's actions too, i love them...but also need to erase back some b/c of the yellow.

you could use the sponge tool (like 20% opacity) on the green trees behind them to make them pop a little more without affecting their skin tones and then use the burn tool--soft brush at about 3% opacity over the area you sponged.

i like the pose and composition of the last shot!

these are fun shots!

leah