Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! Here you will find sneak peeks from my sessions, which are a big part of what my blog is all about. You will also find any new products I have to offer, information, fun facts, clothing ideas and so on. Don't forget to leave comments too! You can also get ideas for your session from here as well.

If you have any questions about anything, please be sure to use the "contact me" button and let me know!


Saturday, September 1, 2007

POTD - 9/2/07

We ventured out again so I could work on my class. Much to our surprise we went to the same hay field as my last post and it is now hay bales. So "S" decided she wasn't getting out because "there was no sense" as she put it. I got out anyway to work on a part of my class with regard to composition. So I'm satisfied with what I got and I turn around and there she is out by one of the hay bales with a red, white and blue umbrella LOL! I'm watching her and as I do I start wondering what she's thinking about. She's standing there so contently, singing to herself or something. I was actually intrigued and started to take a bunch of shots. I don't know what it is about these but I love them. It has to be the umbrella that just does not belong in the scene so bright and patriotic. So when she realizes I'm taking pictures of her she started to laugh because I was laughing. I asked why she had the umbrella and she said it's for the sun! Must be she thinks she a southern belle out in the day's heat :)
So do you like these? If not it's ok, but please tell me why you don't. I do like them and can't really explain why. So as usual looking for any cc you want to offer, the only way to learn baby!
So Jess Bell was looking for someone with PS6 to try out her actions and what do you know I have it! So I am the lucky PS6 user who got to try them out for her! So I ran a few on some of these.
Warm it up! by Jess Bell

This one I just adjusted in curves a little

then I ran oreo cookies. By the way I love all the conversions she sent me, especially dark chocolate!

and this one is rainbow bright!

7 comments:

Jess said...

These look amazing Melissa! You had such awesome pics to start with, they can't HELP but look good! ;c) Thanks for the shout-out girl, and thanks for helping a fellow pea! :D

Deb said...

I love the umbrella in the shots. They look great and the actions look great.

Mom2Drew said...

FANTASTIC! I especially like the way her strap is haphazard looking, coming off her shoulder. That first one is my favorite!

flute4peace said...

You get such great color! The unbrella is a fun and neat touch.

Krystle said...

I really like these. I think it's the umbrella in a hay field. Love the actions on them too btw.

cherie said...

the umreall adds a great touch to the filed! nice job on these.

Tera Fraley said...

Very cute pics!! i love the umbrella with the hay- great idea