Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! Here you will find sneak peeks from my sessions, which are a big part of what my blog is all about. You will also find any new products I have to offer, information, fun facts, clothing ideas and so on. Don't forget to leave comments too! You can also get ideas for your session from here as well.

If you have any questions about anything, please be sure to use the "contact me" button and let me know!


Wednesday, September 5, 2007

POTD - 9/6/07

Today the kids went back to school. "S" was so excited to go back and see all her friends! Yah, she's not excited about school work. I mean come on we don't go to school to learn we go to socialize! She is definitely a social butterfly and I think for the past 4 years that's what every teacher has said to me. This year she's the big dog of the school . . . a 4th grader!

She was so excited that she could not sleep the night before. It was 10:30 p.m. and she still hadn't fallen asleep. Then she got up at 5:55 a.m.! She basically sat around 45 minutes waiting for the bus. I'm trying to get a few shots of her and she couldn't even sit still long enough. I had to document this, this is the first year she went to school on the first day dressed so casual. She is such a girly girl. When my boss asked what the outfit was the only thing I could come up with was Tomboyish LOL! So here's the few I got and the last one walking to the bus is blurry but I still really like it!

I used Jessica Bell's Warm It Up action on these. What do you think?
Thanks for looking and thanks to everyone who commented on my last few posts! I've been so busy lately and haven't had a chance to thank anyone or really look at others.

9 comments:

~~Debb~~ said...

Great shots. I really like how natural the colours look. TFS>

Michelle said...

great angles and i love your colors!

Deb said...

I also love the colors. Nice work!

cherie said...

great shots. like the compostion and think the colors look nice. she looks so happy in that last one!

Mom2Drew said...

Oh, her hair is just gorgeous-can't get over it. With that green sweatshirt, it just appears that much redder (in a definite good way) I like the first one best I think, but they are all lovely.

Tera Fraley said...

I like the colors, nice photos!!

Cindi Koceich said...

These are great captures and ...LOVE HER BAG!!

Nichole said...

Great colors. I love the last one.

Anonymous said...

I love that last pic! She looks so cute looking back over her shoulder with a confident smile:) Love the dog bag, too. I live to capture those moments!

~Michele