Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! Here you will find sneak peeks from my sessions, which are a big part of what my blog is all about. You will also find any new products I have to offer, information, fun facts, clothing ideas and so on. Don't forget to leave comments too! You can also get ideas for your session from here as well.

If you have any questions about anything, please be sure to use the "contact me" button and let me know!


Monday, August 8, 2011

Mikayla {2012 Senior Sneak Peek}

Another great session! Loved working with Mikayla and her mom. It was pretty hot but we made it through it lol We started in the City at a beautiful location with all the wrought iron and stone walls and then headed to the country for some tall grass and dirt roads. Mikayla told me she practiced different posing so she knew what she looked like and, you know, I like that! I'm glad she took the time to pay attention to the details and read all my tips. She was very easy to work with and a great girl!








No comments: