Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! Here you will find sneak peeks from my sessions, which are a big part of what my blog is all about. You will also find any new products I have to offer, information, fun facts, clothing ideas and so on. Don't forget to leave comments too! You can also get ideas for your session from here as well.

If you have any questions about anything, please be sure to use the "contact me" button and let me know!


Saturday, August 20, 2011

Amanda {2012 Senior Sneak Peek}

This is the third time photographing this beautiful girl. My first session with her was back when I was starting out and she was around 12 or 13. She is a dancer and she was my first experience shooting jumps. When she was 15 or so, mom called and wanted another session. Again, another great session. Forward to now...senior! I was looking forward to this session. I knew what I was going to get and what to expect. Here's just a taste of what I got.












No comments: