Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! Here you will find sneak peeks from my sessions, which are a big part of what my blog is all about. You will also find any new products I have to offer, information, fun facts, clothing ideas and so on. Don't forget to leave comments too! You can also get ideas for your session from here as well.

If you have any questions about anything, please be sure to use the "contact me" button and let me know!


Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Mallory {2012 Senior Sneak Peek}

I'm in catch-up mode since we were without power for 3 days due to Hurricane Irene. I shot her brother's senior pictures a few years back. I love repeaters...means mom was happy :) It was a pretty humid night but we managed and had a great session! I'm loving your field hockey shots, of course I'm a little partial to the sport :) Here's a little sneak peek and once I get your full gallery up, I'll send you the link.












No comments: