Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! Here you will find sneak peeks from my sessions, which are a big part of what my blog is all about. You will also find any new products I have to offer, information, fun facts, clothing ideas and so on. Don't forget to leave comments too! You can also get ideas for your session from here as well.

If you have any questions about anything, please be sure to use the "contact me" button and let me know!


Thursday, October 8, 2009

Paige {2010 Senior Sneak Peek}

As soon as we met at the location, it started to rain! We decided to give it a try anyway because it would rain a little and then stop, then rain a little then stop. It was pretty cold too. We sat in the nice heated vehicle while we waited the rain out so it wasn't too too bad. Easy for me to say, I had a sweatshirt on LOL We did manage to finish up Paige's session though which is all that matters!

No comments: