Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! Here you will find sneak peeks from my sessions, which are a big part of what my blog is all about. You will also find any new products I have to offer, information, fun facts, clothing ideas and so on. Don't forget to leave comments too! You can also get ideas for your session from here as well.

If you have any questions about anything, please be sure to use the "contact me" button and let me know!


Saturday, October 31, 2009

Introducing Peyton Rayne {Officially a Grandma}

So it has to be said...yup, I am now a grandma ;) I've had a few friends online wonder how I could be a grandma at my age. I just answer that with "that's what step-children will do to you" LOL! I don't care, she's so beautiful and we are all so proud of her. She's going to have a lot of people oooh-ing and ahhh-ing over her for a very long time. We didn't have a very successful session during the 2 days of trying. That's fine though we'll have plenty of more photo opportunities throughout the years to come.

Here she is with daddy. While I was photographing her, he was like a mother hen. Kept coming in and checking on her...it was so sweet to see him with her.


I love the dramatic light here.


Here she is with her pretty momma. I am so going to enjoy watching these two bond together. I can see these two riding the horses together and hanging at the barn. Shauna will have her own little sidekick.






My heart just melts when I look at these. She is such a precious little girl.


Another talented photographer friend of mine made me this beautiful little bonnet and sent it to me. Thanks Heather!






1 comment:

Brianna Soloski said...

That is one gorgeous family! How lucky are you that they are YOUR family?! :)