Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! Here you will find sneak peeks from my sessions, which are a big part of what my blog is all about. You will also find any new products I have to offer, information, fun facts, clothing ideas and so on. Don't forget to leave comments too! You can also get ideas for your session from here as well.

If you have any questions about anything, please be sure to use the "contact me" button and let me know!


Sunday, October 25, 2009

Tyler {2010 Senior Sneak Peek}

I was running on almost 24 hours of no sleep before Tyler's session. I was at the hospital all night waiting for the birth of our grand-daughter. I made it home in time though :) Had a great session. Tyler was cooperative and even had props ready. We grabbed his soccer ball and jersey on the way but he had his snowmobile all set-up for the session. When he asked if he could possibly get some pictures taken with his tractor, I was like sure why not! He said he had to call for it because it was being used that morning on the farm. I said ok, go ahead we'll work it in. Then the thought crossed my mind...how big is this thing? He said big! It was too! I don't have a full shot of it here but you get the idea of how large this monster is. It was pretty cool.



I love the processing on this one!









2 comments:

Michelle said...

I LOVE the snowmobile shot! Your processing just rocks! That tractor is huge!!!!

Melissa said...

Thanks Michelle! I love your work as well