Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! Here you will find sneak peeks from my sessions, which are a big part of what my blog is all about. You will also find any new products I have to offer, information, fun facts, clothing ideas and so on. Don't forget to leave comments too! You can also get ideas for your session from here as well.

If you have any questions about anything, please be sure to use the "contact me" button and let me know!


Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Carley {2010 Senior Sneak Peek}

I had such a great time with Carley's session. We got a good variety. . .thanks to all the accessories! I LOVE accessories. Carley brought scarfs, necklaces, belts, shoes, good selection of clothes. . . she even changed her hairstyle every now and then. . .I was in heaven. As usual, the sun disappeared on us and we were running on borrowed time but we were able to get the whole session in before it rained, thankfully. I wanted to get a few up here to hold you over for now. I have lots of favorites!

1 comment:

Cynthia Jill Photography said...

Hi there,

Came across your blog through Two Peas. Your photos are fabulous!