Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! Here you will find sneak peeks from my sessions, which are a big part of what my blog is all about. You will also find any new products I have to offer, information, fun facts, clothing ideas and so on. Don't forget to leave comments too! You can also get ideas for your session from here as well.

If you have any questions about anything, please be sure to use the "contact me" button and let me know!


Saturday, November 24, 2007

We got a lot of exercise during this session with "D"! - sneak peak

This lil' guy was so funny! He was everywhere. Mom said he would be my challenge LOL! Good thing I had Schyler with me she was very helpful keeping his attention. He is a typical energetic boy who LOVES Thomas the Train. So it would only be right that he had Thomas the Train in most of his photos, well until the lollipop came out that is.

2 comments:

Jane said...

Melissa! Youre photos are beautiful. You're really getting this "photography" thing down so well. I'm really trying to learn. Following the 2peas forums every day and reading lots of tutorials. Keep up the good work.

Alexis said...

These are so fun! What an adorable little guy - I love the lollipop one!